When winter arrives, snow and ice cover the mighty rock giants of the Kitzbühel Alps. The diverse and active region around AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment provides true joy on and off the slopes. But a winter holiday in Kirchberg also promises pure, unbridled excitement at the hotel... and you’re right at the centre of it all!
- Skiing & snowboarding: With the Kitzbühel/Kirchberg ski region practically on your doorstep, your skiing holiday can kick off in style. Countless kilometres of slopes and the legendary Streif await.
- Tobogganing: Several sledging hills and toboggan runs promise great fun and magical memories – an absolute holiday highlight, and not just for kids.
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking: Quiet paths lead to the most beautiful vantage points in the Kitzbühel Alps. The winter hiking region is full of hidden treasures.
- Cross-country skiing: Enjoy Nordic sports on excellently groomed cross-country trails with classic and skating tracks.
- Ski touring: A variety of routes are open to ski mountaineers. The best ski tours in the Kitzbühel Alps should be undertaken with experienced guides.
- Biathlon: Watch the World Cup events as a spectator or give it a shot yourself –the Tyrol biathlon region combines cross-country skiing and target shooting in a variety of ways.
- Beyond the slopes: Not in the mood for sport and action? No problem! AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment is surrounded by great shopping opportunities and plenty of après-ski fun.