Colourful flowery meadows, lush green alpine pastures, towering mountain giants and clear mountain lakes – the perfect backdrop for summer activities in the mountains and valleys. This is the magic that awaits you in the heart of the Kitzbühel Alps – a breathtakingly beautiful region, and home to AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment. Everything is in place for an unforgettable summer in Kirchberg in Tirol, with active adventures in the magical nature as well as excellent amenities and services at the hotel.
- Hiking: Thousands of kilometres of hiking trails lead through the heart of the Brixental, offering all the ingredients for an active summer holiday in the Kitzbühel Alps.
- Golf: There are five high-quality courses in the immediate vicinity and numerous benefits for golf enthusiasts at AlpenParks.
- Biking: With more than 1,000 kilometres of trails for cyclists, mountain bikers and e-bikers, you’ll find leisurely rides, challenging trails and real panoramic routes.
- Tennis: The ATP tournament in Kitzbühel is one of the largest tennis events in the country and has been attracting the world’s elite for decades. If you want to play yourself, there are several tennis courts nearby.
- Other summer activities: How about a welcome cool-down on hot days, fun family adventures or a little test of your skills? Your summer in Kirchberg offers all this and much more.