Cross-country skiing in the Kitzbühel Alps Top trails around the AlpenParks resort
- Cross-country ski trail connection Schwarzsee golf course – Kitzbühel, 2 km – skating, classic
- Brixen high-altitude run: 2.8 km – skating, classic
- Brixental cross-country ski run: 17.9 km – skating, classic
- Kitzbühel-Kirchberg sports run: 5.7 km
- Reith sunny run: 12 km
- Westendorf-Brixen cross-country ski run: 3.2 km – skating, classic
- Westendorf run network via Au and Unterdorf: 10 km – skating, classic
Run tip I – Kitzbühel-Kirchberg sports run
This run leads from the Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee-Reith Golf Club across beautifully hilly terrain to the Reither ski lifts near the village centre, and back to the golf course. The trail is 5.7 kilometres long and moderately difficult, with an altitude difference of 121 metres. Suitable for skating and classic technique, with marvellous panoramic views of the lofty mountain peaks.
The snow-covered and floodlit Kitzbühel trails, including the sports run – the main attraction in the region – are located at the Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee-Reith Golf Club. There are parking facilities on site. In addition to this 7-km loop, there are other shorter versions. 3.3 km of the sports trail are floodlit from dusk until 9.30 pm and artificially snowed – and therefore very snow-reliable.
Cross-country ski schools and ski rental
Skating or classic? Many ski schools in Kirchberg offer cross-country skiing lessons. Equipment can be rental locally in Kirchberg’s sports shops. Tip: Our concierge service at AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment will be happy to help you with all planning and organisation if you would like to book lessons or rent cross-country skiing equipment.
Discover the benefits of cross-country skiing in the Kitzbühel Alps and secure the perfect winter package for your stylish holiday with 4-star charm in the heart of Kirchberg in Tirol.