More activities around your Kirchberg summer hotel Fantastic activities around your AlpenParks resort
The magical Kitzbühel Alps and the vast Brixental form the picturesque backdrop for an unforgettable holiday. An active summer is all about variety, excitement and sporty challenges – action-packed, but also deeply relaxing. Many more summer activities in the Alps await you beyond the familiar hiking trails and bike routes. The region around AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment, your summer hotel in Kirchberg, never fails to impress.
- Swimming: It’s not just on hot days that cooling off comes in handy. In addition to the indoor pool at AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment, there are several lakes and outdoor pools around the resort, including the extremely popular Kirchberg swimming lake. Everyone’s sure to get what they’re looking for at this adventure pool with lake and heated outdoor pool, children’s areas, slides and large sunbathing lawn.
- Paragliding: Take to the skies on the legendary Streif ski slope in Kitzbühel. Soar over the town during tandem flights in summer – this is where the world-famous Hahnenkamm race takes place in winter. It all starts in the Mausefalle.
- Archery: Archery is without question one of the most popular activities around your summer hotel in Kirchberg in Tirol. You’ll find three archery facilities and an archery hall. Challenging courses for beginners and experienced archers as well as high-quality rental equipment open up this fascinating sport.
- Goasberg puzzle tour: Families with children love the varied active options around AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment. A family-friendly hiking trail starts at the Gaisberglift mountain station and leads along eight puzzle stations to Gasthaus Obergaisberg. A magical play area awaits with forest slides, a giant swing and a mountain lake.
- Running: The hiking trails and bike routes can also be completed on foot at a brisk pace. Various running routes and trail running options lead through the mountains and valleys. On tarmac roads or in open terrain, a variety of routes await you around AlpenParks Taxacher Hotel & Apartment. Also suitable for Nordic walkers.
- Crazy golf: It doesn’t always have to be the big golf course , there’s plenty of fun to be had on the smaller facilities as well. The crazy golf facility in Kirchberg offers a fun 18-hole course that requires a lot of accuracy. High spirts are included.
These and other active experiences will enrich your next AlpenParks holiday in the Kitzbühel Alps. Our holiday experts will be happy to advise you with up-to-date suggestions for a summer that is sure to be memorable. Have you booked your comfortable accommodation with 4-star charm?