WINTER ACTIVITIES IN SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM Snowy holiday delights in Salzburgerland.
Natural snow slopes, sparkling ice crystals, imposing mountain massifs and a valley as picturesque as can possibly be: this is the Saalbach region in winter. The largest and most modern ski resort in the province of Salzburg impresses with a varied activity program, delicious cuisine and numerous holiday experiences. Skiing is clearly the most popular activity here.
Ski ALPIN CARD = 1 ticket = 3 regions
The Ski ALPIN CARD is your key to three premium ski regions: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am Seeand the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun Glacier Ski Resort. This uniformly valid ticket alliance boasts more comfort, clarity and infinite variety for skiers.
Enjoy a great ski experience with 408 kilometres of ski slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts and a maximum of attractions in the 3 regions.Order ski pass online
Everyone who goes skiing in breathtaking Saalbach experiences a higher class of winter holiday. To round it off: an apartment in the Ski Hotel Sonnleiten directly on the slopes and the Kohlmais cable car. The view of fresh powder snow and perfectly groomed slopes makes the feet of passionate skiers tingle in the morning.
- Skiing in the most versatile ski resort in Austria
- Indulge in culinary delights in the regional mountain huts
- Experience toboggan fun on one of the three top runs
- Guided snowshoe hikes into the unique mountain world
- Winter hiking in beautiful Saalbach
- A wellness day in the nearby Tauern Spa Kaprun
- Explore the area on a horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Prove your freestyle skills in the snow parks and on the Funcross track
- Try the snow trails and fun slopes
Would you like to secure your place at Hotel Sonnleiten right on the slopes in Saalbach? We look forward to your mail and we are happy to help if you need more information.