Familie erkundet die Natur in Osttirol
East Tyrol is known far beyond the borders of Austria for its family friendliness and the wide range of leisure activities. In the spacious rooms, studios and newly built vacation apartments families will find enough space to feel comfortable.
At the hotel area there is a children's playground with a climbing tree, sandbox, slide and climbing wall.
- Skiing in the family-friendly ski area Großglockner Resort
- Full moon snowshoe tours with a national park ranger
- Tobogganing with the whole family (partly illuminated at night)
- Wild animal feeds
- Romantic horse sleigh rides
- Alpine Coast "Osttirodler": a 2.7 kilometre long summer toboggan run
- Großvenediger climbing park in Prägraten: Here there are 10 courses in different heights and degrees of difficulty. Further attractions of the climbing park are the Flying Fox and the giant swing at a height of 13 meters.
- Wildpark & Adventure World Assling: Here you will find many species of native wild animals such as marmots, deer, stags or lynxes.
- Galitzenklamm: A water adventure park with a water nature trail, climbing park and a snack station.
- Here you will find some buggy-friendly hikes.