Sports enthusiasts are unanimous: The clear mountain air and numerous walking trails around the lake are enough reasons to force your legs into action.
Running is easy. You can quickly improve your style to run more effectively. Running is also a simple way to reduce stress. If you want to start with your jogging program directly in front of the door, then you are at the right place in the Region of Zell am See-Kaprun. In Salzburg, all types of enthusiastic guests will find the route that is best suited for you irrespective of whether you are an amateur runner or even an experienced marathon specialist.
From spring until autumn, numerous running events take place in and around Zell am See. Starting with a running around the lake, a half marathon or a running for both “He & She” and check your fitness.
- Winter Spartan Race: 16. - 17. January 2021
- Sportalpen Triathloncamp 2020: 14. - 17. May 2020
- Sportalpen Trailrunning Camp: 18. - 21. June 2020
- Großglockner Ultra Trail: 24. - 26. July 2020
- IRONMAN 70.3 Zell am See-Kaprun: 30. August 2020
Also for the Nordic walking trend sport, numerous competitions are offered.