Summer in Saalbach Hinterglemm Fantastic active holidays with AlpenParks
A veritable sea of colours accompany the summer in the province of Salzburg. The lush green of the meadows and mountain pastures blends wonderfully with the colourful flowers. Craggy rocks line up high in the alpine regions where even the tiniest snowy remains still visible.
The valley, however, is full of blue from the crystal-clear Lake Zell and the numerous other bodies of water in the region. Summer in Saalbach Hinterglemm at the AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg not only features scenic beauty, but also a very impressive variety of active experiences.
There’s still so much more to experience during your summer holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm at the AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg. The following summer activities make every stay that much better:
- Swimming: Lake Zell is the prime destination, and a public adventure pool in Saalbach also ensures coolness all summer long.
- Water sports: Boat tours, stand-up paddling, surfing and kayaking turn the cool water into a world of adventure.
- Golf: Golf Club Zell am See – Kaprun – Saalbach Hinterglemm features two excellent courses with stunning panoramic views.
- Archery: Precision meets endurance on the local archery lot. Sturdy shoes are a must-have!
- Trail running: Hikers and mountain bikers aren’t the only ones to appreciate the great wide open. Trail runners will love the mountainous running challenges.
- High rope park: Europe’s highest high-rope park leads guests of all ages to dizzying heights. These balancing acts really are quite something.
- Family fun: The many attractive offers in Saalbach and Zell am See impress families with children time and time again.
There are also many other ways to enjoy a lovely summer in Saalbach Hinterglemm at the AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg, from spa and relaxation in the indoor and outdoor pool to fun entertainment in the kids’ club and amusement arcade. When will we get to welcome you here?