Mountainbike holidays in Mariapfarr, Austria Between mountains and valleys on two wheels
The unique scenery around AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Carpe Solem Mariapfarr is a magical attraction for cyclists, mountain bikers and e-bikers. Seemingly endless paths running through wide and cool valleys, spectacular summit tours, gravel bike challenges and bike hiking trails captivate athletes and enthusiasts. Mountain bike holidays in Austria lead to the Lungau’s sunny highlights – and the AlpenParks resort is the ideal basecamp.
More adventures on two wheels
The Lungau isn’t just a great destination for your next mountain bike holiday in Austria. There are many more ways to discover the sunny region around the equally sunny Mariapfarr.
- Soft biking: Families usually like taking things a bit slower. Many relaxing cycling trips head towards public pools, museums, castles and divine natural sights.
- E-biking: Less experienced cyclists can explore beautiful panoramic spots thank to light motorised support. The Lungau offers a dense, consistently growing network of charging stations.
- Gravel biking: Gravel biking is becoming more and more popular. Ten gravel tours, a mix of road and mountain biking, lead through Salzburg’s Lungau.
- Mur Cycle Path: 365 km along the river Mur lead through Styria and continue to Slovenia. This bike hiking path actually starts in the village of Muhr in the Lungau. Tackle the first stages to St. Michael and neighbouring Styria during your cycling holiday in Austria.
- Bike rental: Are you travelling without your bike? AlpenParks guests receive a 10% discount on rental and service at Sport Pichler, only a three-minute drive from the resort.
The variety of bike offerings allows for explorations and conquests every day, and the AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Carpe Solem Mariapfarr is at the heart of this charming bike region. Cycling across mountains and valleys during the day, relaxing in your very own 4-star holiday apartment with optional sauna or infrared cabin at night – we are looking forward to your visit!