The Gastein Card is available free of charge at your accommodation and offers a variety of attractive offers depending on the season. The Gastein Card is valid for the entire period of your vacation stay, i.e.
from the day of arrival including the day of departure.
In the Gastein Valley you can take advantage of numerous activities for free or with discounts of up to -50%, such as guided ski tours or snowshoe hikes during your winter vacation. In summer, summer concerts and guided bike tours through enchanting landscapes await you. Regardless of the season, you can benefit from discounted admission prices for relaxation in the Gastein thermal baths, the Gastein Dunstbad or the Gastein Heilstollen. In addition, you receive discounts for attractions and excursion destinations throughout the vacation region. The Gastein Card promises an enriching and relaxing time in one of the most beautiful alpine regions of Austria.
- Free use of the cityBuses in Bad Hofgastein
- Discounted use of all bus lines for adults and children (valid for all routes)
- Discounted tickets for: Mountain railroads, Felsentherme thermal baths, Heilstollen introductory tour, radon thermal baths or the Gastein haze baths
- free guided hiking and mountain bike tours
- Discounts on archery, flying waters, alpaca trekking, golfing, tennis, horseback riding and much more.
- discounts for mountain bike rental and e-bike rental
- Discounts on children's programs
- free use of the ski buses and cityBuses in Bad Hofgastein
- reduction on public lines in the Gasteinertal valley
- discount on admission to the Felsentherme Bad Gastein, Solarbad Dorfgastein, Heilstollen Kennenlern-Einfahrt, Radon-Thermalbäder or the Gasteiner Dunstbad
- Discounts for ice skating, curling, cross-country skiing, yoga on snow, bowling and much more.
- reduction on the pedestrian tickets Goldbergbahn, Stubnerkogelbahn, Graukogelbahn, Schlossalmbahn, Senderbahn and Gipfelbahn-Fulseck
- free guided ski safari
- Discounts on guided ski tours, guided snowshoe hikes, freeride camps, snowbike workshops, full moon snowshoe hike and much more.
- Reduction on the summit breakfast in Sportgastein