You’re wondering why you should spend your hiking or ski holiday at AlpenParks Hotels & Residences? There are plenty of good reasons! For instance, the hotels are located near the best ski runs, hiking and mountain biking trails. What’s more, as guests of our apartments, you enjoy many great benefits, ranging from free admission to great spas to our excellent Superior Service.
Winter holidays: your ski hotels or holiday apartment right at the slope
Take a look out of your hotel window and see the mountains glow in the splendid morning sun, way before the first skiers leave their traces in the pristine snow. Doesn’t this sound just wonderful? With AlpenParks Ski Hotels, this dream can easily come true!
Summer holidays: a hiker’s paradise in the heart of the Salzburger Land region
A summer holiday at AlpenParks Hotels & Residences allows you to start your mountain adventure right from your doorstep. What’s more, they offer you plenty more holiday highlights, from cycling to climbing adventures and from cultural to culinary delights.
All AlpenParks Apartments are either located in the bustling centre or near great outdoor activities. Enjoy relaxed ski holidays with splendid mountain views. Experience an unforgettable summer full of hiking, mountain biking and swimming. Or make the most of a central location near the best boutiques and restaurants. The choice is up to you! For instance, how about one of the following?
: Hagan Lodge Altausee (Loser), Hotel Montana Matrei (Großglockner), Chalet & Apartment AreitXpress Zell am See (Schmitten), Hotel & Apartment Sonnleiten (Kohlmais), Hotel & Apartment Orgler Kaprun (Maiskogelbahn)
If you’re into e-mobility, the AlpenParks Hotels & Residences are the perfect choice for you! After all, many of our Residences offer you the chance to charge your electric car or e-bike right in front of your holiday accommodation.
- Hotel & Apartment Central Zell am See
- Hagan Lodge Altaussee
- Hotel & Apartment Orgler Kaprun
- Hotel & Apartment Sonnleiten Saalbach
- Hotel & Apartment Hochkönig
AlpenParks Hotels & Residences offer you the best of both worlds, combining the freedom of a holiday apartment with the convenient services of a hotel.
- Breakfast service on your ski holiday – fresh bread every morning
- Breakfast buffet (Hotel & Apartment Maria Alm)
- Private cook: a personal cook at your apartment (prior booking required)
- AlpenParks Christmas and New Year’s Eve menu at the hotel restaurant (Maria Alm)
- festivities for all kinds of occasions (birthdays, company events, children’s parties
- Room service
- intermediate cleaning on request
- new bed-linen and towels at the apartment (one free change for stays of 8 days and more)
- free cots and highchairs – depending on availability
- varied activity programme
- tips for activities, mountain bike trails and more at reception
- information on excursions and sights
- free hiking maps
- guided hikes
- lockable ski cellar
- private skiing lessons
- free ski bus
- private sauna (depending on category)
- babysitter upon request
There is a surcharge for certain services – don’t hesitate to ask your reception team for more information!
The Superior Service of AlpenParks offers you lots of great benefits for your hiking or ski holiday in Salzburg. After all, many regional discount cards are included in your stay, helping you save up to EUR 500! Simply ask your reception staff for the discount cards and enjoy great benefits!
- Hochkönigcard: Free in summer and winter! The card offers you free admission to many of the region’s sights and attractions, free use of public transport and more.
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card: Free use of the cable cars up to the Kitzsteinhorn and Schmitten, plus free admission to many local attractions.
- Salzkammergut Experience Card: Discounts of up to 30 percent for about 126 experiences in the entire Salzkammergut region.