The AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Montana Matrei in Osttirol is ideal for motorbiker and motorcyclists. The hotel is situated nearby the Großglockner high alpine road and the Felbertauern.
Georgeous panoramic roads and quick connections to the hotspots of the bikers’ scene from the Hohe Tauern Mountains to the wild passes of the Dolomites. Every biker, who has already been in East Tyrol, starts raving. Majestic rock slopes with waterfalls, green meadows and their pastures welcome the bikers coming from the North.
- Panorama roads like the Pustertaler Höhenstraße with numerous sights
- Mountain roads to the Glockner village Kals
- Pass crossings like the Stallersattel over to South Tyrol
- the nearby Dolomite roads around Cortina
- the well-known excursion routes such as the Grossglockner High Alpine Road or the Nockalm Road in neighbouring Carinthia
For a cosy dinner or lunch, the rustic inn & restaurant "Alte Mühle" with sun terrace is located right next to the hotel. Here you can expect a culinary mix of Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine in a cosy and authentic Alpine atmosphere.
- Laundry for a fee
- Roofed parkplace for motorbikes in front of the hotel
- Drying room for bike clothing
- Tool box for small repairs
- Bike and car worhshop - next to the hotel
- wash stadion with pressure washer