Ortsansicht Matrei in Osttirol
East Tyrol is known far beyond the borders of Austria for its family friendliness and the wide range of leisure activities. The spacious family-sudios can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children.
At the hotel area there is a children's playground with a climbing tree, sandbox, slide and climbing wall.
- Skiing in the family-friendly ski area Großglockner Resort
- Full moon snowshoe tours with a national park ranger
- Tobogganing with the whole family (partly illuminated at night)
- Wild animal feeds
- Romantic horse sleigh rides
- Alpine Coast "Osttirodler": a 2.7 kilometre long summer toboggan run
- Großvenediger climbing park in Prägraten: Here there are 10 courses in different heights and degrees of difficulty. Further attractions of the climbing park are the Flying Fox and the giant swing at a height of 13 meters.
- Wildpark & Adventure World Assling: Here you will find many species of native wild animals such as marmots, deer, stags or lynxes.
- Galitzenklamm: A water adventure park with a water nature trail, climbing park and a snack station.
- Here you will find some buggy-friendly hikes.