The safety and health of our guests and employees is very important to us. At the hotel rooms in Maria Alm at Hochkönig we place great importance on hygiene and cleanliness. We train our employees in regular intervals to be always up to date.
Enclosed you will find a short summary of our Corona measures.
FLEXI BOOKING 2021
- 100% security - 0% cancellation fees
- Cancellation or rebooking free of charge up to 14 days before arrival!
Valid for corona-related cancellations such as official travel warnings or restrictions, proven illness, return travel restrictions or local travel bans that directly affect your booking.
Corona regulations as of July 22
As of July 22, access to nighttime catering will only be available to vaccinated individuals (deadlines as before) and individuals with a current negative PCR test result (valid for a maximum of 72 hours from sample collection).
Corona regulations as of August 15
Beginning August 15, vaccination will not be considered evidence of a low epidemiologic risk until immunization is complete. Evidence will be issued from the date of the 2nd vaccination. Regulations for persons vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson and those recovered and tested will remain unchanged.
Corona regulations currently in effect
The basic rule of the openings is that they are taken under special safety precautions. The linchpin of this safety approach is the definition of persons who pose a low epidemiological risk. Here we speak of the three Gs: "vaccinated, tested, recovered" (3-G rule).
As of July 1, the requirement to provide proof only applies to persons 12 years of age and older.
The 3-G rule applies in the following areas:
- Food service
- Body-related services
- Hotel and accommodation industry
- Recreational facilities (e.g. dance schools, zoos)
- Cultural establishments (with the exception of museums, libraries, libraries and archives)
- Non-public sports facilities
- Meetings (with more than 100 participants)
- Trade and public fairs, congresses
- Tour buses and excursion boats
In addition, the 3-G rule continues to apply in the following areas or to the following persons:
- When providing mobile nursing and care services.
- For visitors and employees of retirement and nursing homes as well as inpatient residential facilities for the disabled
- For residents for new admissions to old people's and nursing homes and inpatient residential facilities for the disabled
- For visitors and employees of hospitals or health resorts
- For employees of other places where health care services are provided.
As of July 22, access to night catering is only possible for vaccinated persons as well as persons with a current negative PCR test result (maximum 72 hours from sample collection).
Mandatory testing applies to persons 12 years of age and older.
For those occupational groups that are subject to mandatory testing, point-of-sale testing (= on-site testing) no longer applies as of now.
Contact data collection
The contact data of visitors who stay longer than 15 minutes at the place in question are collected in catering and accommodation establishments, non-public sports and leisure facilities, and at gatherings with more than 100 people.
Mouth and nose protection & mask obligation
In all locations where the 3-G rule applies, the mask requirement is generally waived. This also applies to employees in those areas where 3-G proof is required. Exceptions to the elimination of the mask requirement exist for retirement and nursing homes as well as health care facilities.
The following groups of persons are required to wear mouth and nose protection:
- Visitors and employees of old people's and nursing homes as well as inpatient residential facilities for the disabled.
- visitors and employees of hospitals or health resorts
- employees, patients, visitors and accompanying persons of other places where health care services are provided.
- The respective facility may also additionally provide for stricter regulations.
In addition, the wearing of mouth and nose protection in enclosed spaces is mandatory in the following areas:
- public transportation and its stations
- cable and rack railways
- in customer areas
- at administrative authorities and administrative courts within the scope of party traffic
- in customer areas of business premises (e.g. supermarket, trade, etc.) when in contact with customers (from 22 July in places of daily use - e.g. supermarket, pharmacy, bank, etc.)
The lift companies have implemented a comprehensive range of measures to ensure your safety. Use of tubular scarves and masks (MNS or FFP2 in gondolas and chairlifts for people aged 14 and over), organised queuing areas, hygiene and disinfection measures, employee screenings and much more.
- Self-test with digital solution: 24 hours
- Antigen test: 48 hours
- PCR test: 72 hours
Recovered persons who were infected with Sars-Cov-2 are exempt from compulsory testing for 6 months after recovery. Proof by a segregation order from an authority, antibody test, etc.
Vaccinated persons (proof by vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout, subsequently by EU-wide "green passport") are exempt from the testing obligation under the following conditions:
- from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, whereby this may not be longer than three months ago
- after the second vaccination, whereby the first vaccination must not have taken place more than nine months previously
- from the 22nd day after vaccination with vaccines for which only one vaccination is scheduled, whereby this vaccination may not have taken place more than nine months previously
Children up to the age of 12 do not need their own test result, a negative test from a parent or guardian is sufficient.
Children 12 years and older need their own test result.
SAFE HOSPITALITY - For your safety, our employees are tested weekly for Covid-19. Therefore we can offer you a carefree vacation experience in Austria.
DISTANCE - fortunately, our facility has been planned generously and according to the latest guidelines, so that the necessary distance will always be given in all areas. From the underground car park to the reception and on to the spacious holiday apartment or room.
DESINFECTION - is available to our guests in the public areas.
HYGIENE - has been one of the most important areas in the hotel and restaurant industry for years. Therefore all our employees were thoroughly trained and instructed before Corona. In the specialist areas of hotel laundry and building cleaning, we rely on long-term partners who specialise in hygienic cleaning. For example, bed linen is cleaned to hospital standards.
CONTACTLESS - but not alone - you can check in ONLINE from home. All information about the resort and the region can be requested online or simply by phone through our reception staff.
STREAMS AND SURFING - we have WLAN which you can use in the holiday apartments and public areas.
MOUTH PROTECTION - Please wear mouthguards in the reception area and keep your distance.
CLEANING - we trust in experienced partners who are specialized in hygienic cleaning. Of course all areas have been and will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, not forgetting door buckles, remote controls, telephone receivers, window handles, kitchen worktops ...