Questions & answers
Find all useful information for your holiday at the AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Sonnleiten in Saalbach here.
Questions and answers
Are parking spots available at the hotel?
Parking spots are available in our underground car park. One free space is included per apartment/room. If you travel with several cars per apartment/room, booking another underground parking spot is obligatory for EUR 10 per day. Please declare upon booking.
E-Charging stations are available (for a fee). Please declare upon booking.
How far away is the ski lift?
You’re in the best location with only a few steps to the Kohlmais with the lift facilities TURMLIFT and KOHLMAISLIFT and, as such, in the heart of the Skicircus. Reach the lifts on the BERNKOGEL and SCHATTBERG after a few swings and steps.
How far is it to central Saalbach?
Central Saalbach is only a 10-minute walk from the Hotel & Apartment Sonnleiten.
How long is reception open?
Our reception is open daily for you from 8 am to 7 pm.
(Different opening hours possible in pre and post season)
When can we check in and when do we have to check out?
Our rooms are available to you from 3 pm on the arrival day. We ask you to vacate the rooms by 10 am on departure day. Hotel services end with breakfast. LATE CHECK OUT can be booked on site for a surcharge and depending on availability.
- Late Check Out until 2.00 pm = 20 €
- Late Check Out until 5.00 pm = 50 €
If you arrive after the reception closes please contact the hotel. You will receive your personal access code.
Is there a sports store nearby?
In cooperation with our partner BRÜNDL SPORTS you’re picked up from the hotel by VIP shuttle and transferred directly to the ski rental.
Can I bring my dog?
With pleasure your four-legged darling - - may come along on vacation.
We charge € 20,- per day (without food).
We have to point out the following points:
- The restaurant "Troadkastn" and the pool and garden area are reserved for our guests.
- Dogs must be house-trained. Beds and couches in the apartment are a NOGO for the dog.
- The dog owner is fully liable for damages and soiling, especially special cleaning caused by the dog, therefore a dog liability insurance is a prerequisite.
- Transport by cable car and public transport is charged separately and is not included in the Summer Joker Card.
- New Year's Eve in Saalbach is accompanied by fireworks. Sensitive dogs must therefore not be left unattended in the flats on this night.
How can I settle my bill?
You may gladly settle your bill with CASH, EC or credit card (Visa and Master Card). The bill is payable upon departure. Please understand we cannot issue customer invoices. You can depart before reception opening with PRE CHECK OUT on the night before.
What is already available in an apartment?
The basic amenities are covered by the AlpenParks superior service:
- High-quality fitted kitchen with full equipment
- Branded kitchen appliances ceramic stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher
- Toaster, kettle, Nespresso and filter coffee machine
- Anteroom with wardrobe
- Smart TV, WLAN, Safe
- Large balcony or terrace with table, chairs and parasol
- Cleaning equipment and rotary clothes dryer
- One towel package per person (1 small and 1 large towel)
AlpenParks Superior Service: Shower gel, toilet paper, garbage bags are available on request free of charge.
Please note, if no daily cleaning is booked, that these consumables can not be refilled automatically! Other consumer goods can be purchased in the in-house mini-shop.
I need more towels / fresh linen?
Gladly possible at any time, just let reception now.
From 8 nights 1x intermediate cleaning and linen change is included.
Additional towel and bath towel change € 9,- per set
I need a high chair/cot/extra bed?
One extra bed is billed based on the respective basic occupancy.
- Additional bed for children till 4,9 years - for free
- Additional bed for children from 5 years to 13 years: € 26 per bed/night
- Additional bed adults: € 70 per bed/night
- Babybeds and high chair on request - one-off € 20
Daily cleaning/intermediate cleaning?
When booking rooms and suites:
The following hotel services are included: Daily recycling, bed-making, towel change, bath/WC cleaning.
When booking apartments:
Final cleaning: mandatory.
Waste disposal is not included in the final cleaning. The waste has to be disposed into the respective containers which are located in the main building (waste separation)
- Intermediate cleaning optionally bookable upon reservation: Recycling, bed-making, towel change, bath/WC cleaning, kitchen
- Daily cleaning / 2-day cleaning optionally bookable upon reservation: Recycling, bed-making, towel change, bath/WC cleaning - no kitchen
We ask you to book additional cleaning up to 3 weeks before arrival. On site, this is only possible subject to availability.
Additional cleaning can also be booked on site, but only subject to availability.
|Apartment||Final cleaning||Intermediate cleaning||Daily cleaning||2-day cleaning|
|Studio Alpine||€ 80||€ 56||€ 9,- p.P.||€ 12,- p.P.|
|Studio Alpine Spa||€ 80||€ 56||€ 9,- p.P.||€ 12,- p.P.|
|Classic Spa||€ 100||€ 70||€ 9,- p.P.||€ 12,- p.P.|
|Superior Spa||€ 120||€ 84||€ 9,- p.P.||€ 12,- p.P.|
|Dreams Spa||€ 160||€ 112||€ 9,- p.P.||€ 12,- p.P.|
|Luxury Maisonette||€ 120||€ 84||€ 9,- p.P.||€ 12,- p.P.|
|Penthouse Premium||€ 200||€ 140||€ 9,- p.P.||€ 12,- p.P.|
Can I do my own laundry?
You can use the washing machine / dryer for an extra charge.
Are the rooms & apartments wheelchair-accessible?
Yes some of our rooms and holiday apartments are barrier-free. (Please mention when booking)