The Saalbach region in Salzburg established itself as the no. 1 bike region in Austria thanks to a one-of-a-kind mountain bike infrastructure and a network of trails at all difficulty levels. Cross-country, pleasure and soul riders, freeriders and downhill experts all get their money’s worth. Over 400 km of the finest bike trails and cycling routes are at your feet here, just waiting to be ridden.
Directly at the MONTI Trail (formerly Milka-Line) – freeride route also for families & beginners
- Lockable bike depots per room
- E-charging station
- Bike washing station
- Bike self-service garage
- Air station
- Extensive biking programme
- And much more
Did you know that the JOKER CARD is included in your bike holiday at AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Sonnleiten? You will receive it directly on the day of arrival. The following bike services are included in the Saalbach-Hinterglemm JOKER CARD:
- 2 x daily free bike transport with gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Unlimited use of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Daily one-time use of up to 2 gondola lifts in Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria's largest biking region: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts from a large number of bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
Operation times of the gondolas in Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang
|Reiterkogelbahn||29.5. - 26.10.2020|
|Kohlmaisbahn||29.5. - 4.10.2020|
|Schattberg X-press||11.6. - 27.9.2020|
|12er KOGEL||11.6. - 27.9.2020|
|Schattberg Sprinter||11.6. - 27.9.2020|
|Westgipfelbahn||11.6. - 27.9.2020|
Your dream of a bike holiday in Saalbach is only one non-binding enquiry away.