Motorradfahrer in Kalss in Osttirol
Individual tour advice
- Marcel, the host himself is available daily from 9.00 am to 11.00 am at the hotel for individual tour advice and insider tips. Marcel knows the region very well.
- You are welcome to reserve a motorcycle in advance.
- Please reserve at least 2 weeks before arrival so that it is ready when you arrive.
- There is a tire dealer on site.
- Delivery time is 2-3 days for tires not in stock.
- Your host Marcel will be happy to help you upload the GPS data to the navigation devices so that they can be used ready to work. This concerns especially the most important devices on the market like TomTom and Garmin.
- Free luggage storage for multi-day tours
Laundry service for a fee
- In the hotel room you will find a laundry bag. You are welcome to leave it at the reception every day.
If you don't feel like biking, there are plenty of ways to spend the day. We have put together some tips for you here.
- Hikes & tours in the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park.
- In-house e-bike rental with premium mountain bikes
- Yoga, Chi Gong, Life-Balance sessions with in-house trainers
- Outdoor Eldorado with rafting, canyoning, etc.
- Relax on our "Sundeck" - the sunbathing terrace with a far-reaching view.
- Against reservation you can use the "Sauna-Alm" for max. 4 persons
- Massages on appointment reservation
The circular hiking trail Innergschlöss leads into the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park. From Matreier Tauernhaus you hike off into the most beautiful valley head of the Eastern Alps. The glacier trail begins at the end of the valley on the left side with an ascent of about 500 meters in altitude to the beautiful Salzbodensee. Then you hike the so-called "Eye of God" (a beautiful pond with cotton grass) and finally the glacier gate of the Schlatenkees at the foot of the Großvenediger. The entire glacier trail is marked with 24 numbers and provides information on glaciers and plants.
The Umbal Falls are the natural monument in the Hohe Tauern National Park. Whoever visits the Umbal Falls will also encounter the first water show path in Europe. Starting from the parking lot Ströden you can watch the rumbling, rushing natural spectacle.
The beautiful small town in East Tyrol scores especially in summer with its Mediterranean flair. Here, life can still be enjoyed to the fullest; even locals often feel like they are on vacation here. The sunny town of Lienz also impresses with more than 2,070 hours of sunshine a year.
The Adler Lounge in Kals am Großglockner is located at over 2,300 meters and offers modern suites and a first-class restaurant. Views of over sixty 3,000-meter peaks included. Located in the middle of the Kals-Matrei hiking resort and with a stylish mix of tradition and modernity.
The Dolomitenhütte (1.616 m) in East Tyrol is also often called "Adlerhorst". It is a modern, well-equipped and managed hut in the beautiful Lienz Dolomites. The Dolomitenhütte is spectacularly situated on a high rock with a magnificent view of the Dolomite peaks and the surrounding mountains. From here you can start countless hiking and climbing tours.