Freerider genießen unberührte tiefverschneite Landschaft
The safety and health of our guests and employees is very important to us. At the rooms & studios in Matrei in East Tyrol we place great importance on hygiene and cleanliness. We train our employees in regular intervals to be always up to date.
Enclosed you will find a short summary of our Corona measures.
FLEXI BOOKING 2021
- Cancellation free of charge until 48 h before arrival
Valid for corona-related cancellations such as official travel warnings or restrictions, proven illness, return travel restrictions or local travel bans that directly affect your booking.
2-G RULE (vaccinated or recovered)
The 2-G rule applies in the following areas:
- Body-related services
- Hotel and accommodation industry
- Recreational facilities (e.g. dance schools, zoos)
- Cultural establishments (with the exception of museums, libraries, libraries and archives)
- Non-public sports facilities
- Meetings (with more than 100 participants)
- Trade and public fairs, congresses
- Tour buses and excursion boats
In stores of daily use, such as banks, post offices, pharmacies, drugstores and grocery stores, an FFP2 mask must be worn again instead of the previous MNS wearing obligation. In addition, wearing an FFP2 mask in retail and cultural facilities will become mandatory for unvaccinated individuals. Wearing an FFP2 mask is recommended for vaccinated individuals.
Children up to age 6 are not required to wear an FFP2 mask or an MNS. Children from the age of 6 until the age of 14 may also wear an MNS. Pregnant women may also wear an MNS.
- public transportation and its stations
- cable and rack railways
- in customer areas
- at administrative authorities and administrative courts within the scope of party traffic
- in customer areas of business premises (e.g. supermarket, trade, etc.) when in contact with customers (from 22 July in places of daily use - e.g. supermarket, pharmacy, bank, etc.)
- The 2G rule PLUS mandatory FFP2 mask applies in all cable cars.
- From the start of the season on November 8, 2021, introduction of the 2-G rule: proof is to be checked during ticket sales. For multi-day and season tickets, activation will take place for the duration of the respective proof.
- The queuing areas are organized in such a way that groups of people standing close together are avoided as far as possible, irrespective of the current legal requirements.
- Sufficient hand disinfection facilities are installed at the cable car facilities.
Access to night catering is only possible for vaccinated and recovered persons.
HUTS AND GASTRONOMY
Gastronomy on the mountain may be reopened in winter 2021/22. Access measures can be found in the new graduated plan. (3G rule or 2G rule depending on intensive bed occupancy).
Apres Ski will only be possible under strict rules, analogous to night gastronomy.
DISTANCE - fortunately, our facility has been planned generously and according to the latest guidelines, so that the necessary distance will always be given in all areas. From the underground car park to the reception and on to the spacious holiday apartment or room.
DESINFECTION - is available to our guests in the public areas.
HYGIENE - has been one of the most important areas in the hotel and restaurant industry for years. Therefore all our employees were thoroughly trained and instructed before Corona. In the specialist areas of hotel laundry and building cleaning, we rely on long-term partners who specialise in hygienic cleaning. For example, bed linen is cleaned to hospital standards.
CONTACTLESS - but not alone - you can check in ONLINE from home. All information about the resort and the region can be requested online or simply by phone through our reception staff.
STREAMS AND SURFING - we have WLAN which you can use in the holiday apartments and public areas.
MOUTH PROTECTION - Please wear mouthguards in the reception area and keep your distance.
CLEANING - we trust in experienced partners who are specialized in hygienic cleaning. Of course all areas have been and will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, not forgetting door buckles, remote controls, telephone receivers, window handles, kitchen worktops ...