.. what I wanted to know – useful tips for AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Central Zell am See
In compliance with the currently valid regulations and additional safety measures, we are firmly convinced that you will spend restful and relaxed winter days with sufficient safety distance.
In these areas, wearing an MNS (tube scarf, mask, ...) is mandatory:
• Ski cellar and storage in the hotel
• Elevator | Elevator in the hotel (excluding fellow travelers)
• Ski pass sales points for the cable cars
• Access area for all cable cars (pay attention to the labeling)
• Station, boarding | disembarking area and during the journey with the cable cars
• When using the public toilet facilities
• When using public ski depots
* Subject to any changes or specifications made
- 100% security - 0% cancellation fees
- Cancellation or rebook free of charge up to 14* days before arrival
*Valid in the case of corona-related cancellations such as official travel warnings, restrictions, verifiable corona illness, return travel restrictions or local travel bans that directly affect your booking.
The regular cancellation conditions are currently valid for the rest of the winter season.
If there are further restrictions due to Corona, the cancellation conditions will be adjusted according to the official requirements.
In any case, we recommend that you take out travel insurance.
- DISINFECTION - is available to our guests in the public areas (toilets, reception and restaurant). All touch point areas are cleaned and disinfected as thoroughly as possible, we do not forget door buckles, remote conditions, telephone receivers, window handles, kitchen worktops ...
- HYGIENE - has been one of the most important areas in the hotel and catering industry for years. Therefore, all of our employees were thoroughly trained and instructed already before Corona. In the specialist areas of hotel laundry and building cleaning, we rely on long-term partners who specialize in hygienic cleaning. For example, bed linen is cleaned according to hospital standards.
- STREAMING AND SURFING - there is high-speed WLAN which you can also use on the SMART TVs in the apartments.
- MOUTH PROTECTION - we request that you wear mouth protection in public areas.
- PRIVACY PLEASE - Choose a suitable apartment for 2 to 10 people that offers you as much privacy, space or proximity as you like. Decide with how many additional services you want to spoil yourself. The cleaning staff enters the apartments only on request of the guests during their stay.
One underground parking spot is included in the price. If you travel with several cars per apartment/room, booking another underground parking spot is obligatory for EUR 10 per day. Please declare upon booking.
E-Charging stations are available. Please declare upon booking.
The cityXpress Schmitten Valley Station is within brief walking distance from the hotel. Experience the amazing slopes all year round in the nearby glacier ski region of the Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun.
Ski schools and sports stores/rental are located directly at the valley station.
Yes, at the reception and for a fee.
Depending on the rate you booked, the breakfast buffet is either already included or can be booked in addition.
You can also book our 4-course set dinner menu in our restaurant.
Our rooms and apartments are available from 3 pm on your arrival day. We kindly ask you to vacate the rooms and apartments by 10 am on your departure day.
Your dog is absolutely welcome.
We bill € 15 per day (food not included) for cleaning services.
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is included in the price from 15 May to 15 October. Save money by enjoying free admission to the cable cars, beach and indoor pools, and numerous other attractions!
You can settle your account in cash, via cash card or credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
Our reception is open for you every day from 8 am to 8 pm.
Supermarket (three-minute walk)
Monday to Friday from 7.15 am to 7.30 pm
Saturday 7.15 am to 6 pm
Open from 2 to 6 pm on Sundays and public holidays in winter.
The AlpenParks superior service covers the basic arrangement: a towel package consisting of one large and one small towel per person, washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen roll, filter, sponge cloth, dish rags, Nespresso coffee maker, free WLAN, LCD TV, stereo.
Gladly. Please notify the reception. 8 nights and more: one bedlinen change included
- Additional change of hand and bath towel € 5 per set
- Additional bedlinen / laundry change € 6 per set
High chair and baby bed (on enquiry) – one-time € 16
- Additional bed for children up to age 5 – one-time € 16
- Additional bed for children aged 6 to 15 or adult: € 16 per night (in winter) and € 23 per night (in summer)
We’ll gladly organise a babysitter locally if available.
When booking rooms and suites:
The following hotel services are included: Daily recycling, bed-making, towel change, bath/WC cleaning.
When booking apartments:
Final cleaning: mandatory.
Waste disposal is not included in the final cleaning. The waste has to be disposed into the respective containers which are located in the main building (waste separation)
- optionally bookable upon reservation: Recycling, bed-making, towel change, bath/WC cleaning, kitchen
- optionally bookable upon reservation: Recycling, bed-making, towel change, bath/WC cleaning - no kitchen
We ask you to book additional cleaning up to 3 weeks before arrival. On site, this is only possible subject to availability.
Additional cleaning can also be booked on site, but only subject to availability.
You can use the washing machine / tumble dryer for an extra charge.