Central location in Austria
The AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Carpe Solem Mariapfarr is centrally located in the border triangle of Salzburg, Styria and Carinthia. From Salzburg, Klagenfurt and the Italian-Slovenian border it can be reached in just over an hour, from Vienna in three hours.
Route to Mariapfarr:
Please note the vignette obligation on the Austrian highways and get a vignette in time at the border crossings or gas stations/tobacco stores.
From the north
- Freeway Munich - Salzburg, A10 Tauernautobahn until exit St. Michael (tollbooth)
- Alternative: A10 to exit Ennstal and toll-free on the B99 via Radstadt and Obertauern
From the east
- Vienna - Semmering - Leoben - Unzmarkt - Murau - Ramingstein Vienna A1 / Westautobahn to Salzburg - A10 Tauernautobahn to exit St. Michael (tollbooth)
- Alternative: Vienna - A1 / Westautobahn to Salzburg - A10 to exit Ennstal and toll-free on the B99 via Radstadt and Obertauern
From the south
- Freeway (autostrada) Udine - Tarvisio - Villach (A10 Tauernautobahn) - Katschbergtunnel - exit St. Michael (tollbooth)
- Alternative: Motorway (autostrada) Udine - Tarvisio - Villach (A10) - exit Rennweg and toll-free over the Katschberg to St. Michael
By bus or train
- From the east and south
From Vienna, Graz, Klagenfurt with the ÖBB trains to Unzmarkt and from there with the Murtalbahn to the district capital Tamsweg.
- From the north
By train to Bischofshofen station or Radstadt station and from there by post bus or by a pick-up service to Salzburg Lungau.
In the immediate vicinity of AlpenParks Carpe Solem Mariapfarr is the Salzburg Airport. A little further away - but still convenient to reach - you can also use the airports in Munich & Vienna. Please inform yourself directly at the respective airports or airlines about your options:
- Salzburg Airport
- Klagenfurt Airport
- Munich Airport
- Vienna Airport