Divine winter hiking in the Arlberg region Experience the magic of winter: Explore Warth-Schröcken on foot
Snow and ice mould the unique scenery of Warth-Schröcken during the frosty season. There are many ways to fully enjoy winter beyond the slopes. Winter hiking on the Arlberg offers perfectly groomed paths to hikers and walkers. Fall under the spell of the magical atmosphere, the snow-covered scenery and the crisp snow beneath the boots. AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Arlberg, your ideal temporary winter home, is at the centre of it all.
Some of the most beautiful winter hikes on the Arlberg start almost right outside the front door! Warth is home to scenic paths that are cleared regularly, leading to the most beautiful vantage points in the region:
- Höhi Wald forest (with an alternate route to the Teschenberg)
- Seebachsee lake (as a round tour or to the Feuerhaus)
- Dorfbahn Warth cable car
- Warth fire station to Gehren
- Gehren to Lechleiten
- Jägeralp round tour
- Simmel round tour (with an alternate route from Hotel Adler to the Simmel)
- Körbersee round tour (with an alternate route via the Falkenkopf)
- Kalbelesee round tour
The AlpenParks reception team will be happy to advise you on the best winter hiking options. A bit of spa indulgence after outdoor exercise and relaxation in your spacious apartment neatly caps off an active day. Winter hiking on the Arlberg – a perfect way to spend an AlpenParks holiday.