Ski-in / ski-out is already included for AlpenParks guests. The next lift is only a few meters away and leads into the heart of the winter sports region. Directly in Warth-Schröcken at an altitude of about 1,500 meters, many top-class slopes await enthusiastic skiers and snowboarders and those who still want to become one. Here, leisurely, family-friendly offers line up with tricky routes that cause rapture among professionals. The highlights include:
- Funslope Warth: Jumps, ramps, jumps and obstacles for beginners and pros await at the Wannkopfbahn.
- Parallel Giant Slalom: Side by side over a 650-meter course. Who can master the giant slalom faster?
- Skimovie: Would you like a little video souvenir? You will receive your own race video of your downhill run.
- Ochsakopf slope 253: One of the steepest slopes in the winter sports region awaits not far from your ski hotel on the Arlberg. Up to 70% gradient want to be mastered.
- Funcross Karhorn: This challenge must not be missed on a skiing vacation in the Arlberg. Waves and steep curves let the adrenaline rush through the veins.
The AlpenParks accommodation in the Arlberg ski area is located not far from the ideal entrance to all corners of this varied winter sports region. A total of 305 kilometers of slopes and 88 lifts want to be conquered. Excellently groomed slopes and numerous adventures next to the slopes provide variety. In the local ski schools, young and old can learn to feel safe on skis and boards in no time at all, or brush up on their skills. The appropriate equipment can also be rented on site. The following highlights are a must:
- Run of Fame: 85 km and 18,000 vertical meters connect Warth-Schröcken with Lech-Zürs and St. Anton. Ambitious skiers even cover the distance in one day
- The White Ring: One of the most popular ski circuits in the Alps and the scene of a popular ski race is dedicated to 22 kilometers of easy to intermediate slopes
- Stanton Park: Freeskiers and freestylers dare to perform spectacular tricks. Exciting obstacles for pros await in St. Anton.
The ideal vacation apartment for your skiing vacation on the Arlberg can be found at AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Arlberg. Cozy, quiet apartments, luxurious furnishings, excellent cuisine and countless relaxing extras round off every ski day. Secure your vacation apartment in the immediate vicinity of the slopes!