Boredom? Twiddling your thumbs? That’s not what a summer holiday on the Arlberg is about. A diverse selection of active experiences for every taste awaits around AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Arlberg. Whether you’re an athlete, with friends or the entire family – there’s so much to experience here. We’ve compiled some of our favourite suggestions.
- Fishing: Warth is among Vorarlberg’s most popular fly fishing regions. The day flies by at the crystal-clear lakes, accompanied by magical nature. Fishing is only permitted to licence holders.
- Swimming: As well as the public outdoor and indoor pools, whitewater swimming is an essential summer experience during an Arlberg holiday. Swim through the wild river Lech with a guide.
- Yoga: Special yoga lessons and yoga camps ensure relaxation and mindfulness. Experienced yogis provide introductions to the art of slowing down during group and private lessons.
- Paragliding: See the world from a different perspective from high above the clouds. Tandem flights with experienced pilots make the imposing mountains feel close enough to touch.
- Canyoning: The thrill of whitewater brings on a real adrenaline rush. Experienced guides accompany you when you hit the wild water.
- Flying Fox: A high velocity ‘flight’ on a steel cable allows you to race high over the picturesque village Schröcken with its astounding nature. The view across canyons and deep gorges will take your breath away.
- Warth Card: One of the biggest highlights for an active holiday is already included in the AlpenParks apartment rate. Enjoy many attractions, cable cars and public transport with the Warth Card, either heavily discounted or even free of charge.
That’s only a small sample of the many summer experiences around AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Arlberg. Have you already booked your exceedingly cosy apartment?