Laptop mit Bergblick
Work meets holidays in prime alpine locations
Mixing business with pleasure can be pretty good, can’t it? Workcations, a combination of “work” and “vacation”, have become increasingly popular in times of more flexible work environments and work hours. A brief change of scenery, taking care of some urgent tasks, even turning the holiday destination into a creative retreat… AlpenParks has the perfect locations for a workcation in Austria at the most beautiful spots in the Alps!
How a workcation works
The concept is as simple as it is effective – work when necessary while enjoying the best adventures and relaxing moments right on your doorstep, even right in the accommodations, hotels and resorts. Workcations can be as unique as the holiday itself. Mandatory standby times are spent in the fresh air with a good book, and meetings and calls go smoothly thanks to excellent technology. Adding creative sessions, writer’s retreats and short seminar getaways into the mix, AlpenParks has everything a good workcation needs.
Your home office in the mountains
When you work while you’re on holiday, you get the benefit of full relaxation during your time off. Our accommodations offer everything you need, with modern furnishings, fast and stable internet connections, and extra services as desired. You’ll find plenty of space for your workspace with incredible views, as the most beautiful spots of the Austrian Alps are right outside the front door. You can step outside even on short breaks; onto your balcony or terrace or into the garden of the AlpenParks accommodations for fun activities. Everything’s possible.
Work while on holiday in every season
The apartments, hotels, resorts and facilities of AlpenParks are year-round destinations, and your workcation in Austria can be planned in any season. Winter is all about the snow-covered mountains nearby; access to the next ski area after a brief conference is only a stone’s throw away. Hikers and mountain bikers love the summer accommodations, going for a brief tour in the early morning before “heading off” to work. Workcations can also easily be combined with family holidays, as the spacious AlpenParks holiday apartments, rooms and chalets offer sufficient space and plenty of quiet for all needs.
Workcation with added value
Working while on holiday at AlpenParks combines pure leisure indulgence with the ideal setting for creative synergies. A workcation in the Austrian Alps provides real added value:
- Is there anything better than earning money where others spend their holidays?
- Quiet work atmosphere in your own room or holiday apartment
- Green travelling: use the train ride to get some work done
- Increased motivation
- Flexible work hours and environments
- A change of scenery can be liberating and lead to fresh, new ideas.
- Varied sport options
- Cool events throughout the regions (ideal for leisurely evenings)
- Breathtaking mountain views included
AlpenParks amenities and infrastructure
AlpenParks doesn’t just have the best views and connections to numerous sports and leisure options in every season. Numerous services and modern technology lay the foundation for workcation perfection:
- Spacious holiday apartment with free Wi-Fi
- Immaculate telephone and cell phone connection
- Fully furnished kitchen with coffeemaker, kettle, etc.
- Quiet work atmosphere with mountain views
- Additional devices (e.g. printer) can be borrowed on site
- Garden or balcony with cosy sitting arrangement
- One parking place included
- Regional bonus cards with numerous benefits and discounts already included
- Various office services at hotel reception (e.g. printing)
- Late check-out until 3 pm depending on availability
- Early check-in from 10 am depending on availability
- Breakfast can also be booked per request and surcharge
- Rental of seminar paraphernalia
- Suitable for large groups to rent a large apartment / chalet and work on a project
Discover the benefits of a workcation at the most beautiful spots in the Austrian Alps, and book your holiday with workspace at AlpenParks. Alone, or with your partner, family, friends or colleagues, you’ve come to the right place. We are already looking forward to your enquiry.