Außenbereich der Alpentherme in Gastein
With its numerous thermal regions, Austria is a popular destination for wellness holidays. The AlpenParks Hotels & Residences are located in the top wellness regions of Austria: Zell am See-Kaprun, Gasteinertal, Altaussee, Seefeld, Saalbach and Region Hochkönig. Relax, unwind and recharge your batteries while your little ones are having fun at the waterslide paradise – a picture-perfect wellness holiday!
AlpenParks Hotels & Residences are only at a stone’s throw from the best spas of Austria. Guests of AlpenParks Hotels benefit from attractive discounts, making your wellness holiday even more unforgettable.
Kaprun’s Tauern SPA offers one-of-a-kind wellness highlights. With several great indoor areas, modern outdoor pools and a children’s paradise, the spa is a haven of relaxation. Work out with splendid views of the Kitzsteinhorn or enjoy a delicious meal at the Genussallee spa restaurant or a vitamin drink at the bar. Or how about topping off your day with an energizing treatment at the Alpin Vital SPA & beauty area? Guests of the four AlpenParks Hotels & Residences in Zell am See-Kaprun get a ten percent discount on massages and beauty treatments.
- opening hours: daily from 9:00 to 22:00 | Fridays until 23:00
- entry: adult day ticket Mon to Fri: EUR 28.50 Euro | Sat/Sun/public holidays and winter season: EUR 32
- 20,000-square metre spa area with eleven pools, ten saunas and steam baths
- specials: pools, saunas and steam baths, children’s water world, workout and Yoga lessons, state-of-the-art fitness area, soothing massages and beauty treatments, Vitality & Cosmetics feelgood packages
Alpentherme Gastein spa is a great choice for unforgettable wellness holidays with the whole family. Adults enjoy the thermal water and wellness offers at the relax zone, ladies’ world and sauna area, while the kids are having fun on three indoor and outdoor slides. Another highlight: the multimedia experience dome!
- village part: Bad Hofgastein
- opening hours: daily from 9:00 to 21:00 | Thu/Fr/Sat until 22:00
- entry: free for guests of AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein
- heavenly relaxation at the 32,000-square metre spa and sauna world
- specials: gym, water gymnastics and activity programme, beauty treatment and massage offers, traditional and Mediterranean dishes, health resort with therapeutic options and children’s attractions
Relax in the panoramic wellness area, enjoy a delicious meal at the spa restaurant or work out at the on-site gym: Felsentherme Gastein spa is a paradise for relaxation-loving guests. The heated outdoor pool offers splendid views of the Hohe Tauern mountains. And why not enjoy a refreshing drink at the juice bar after doing a few laps in the sports pool?
- village part: Bad Gastein
- opening hours: winter: daily from 9:00 to 22:00 | summer: daily from 9:00 to 21:00
- entry: adult day ticket EUR 29.50
- small but lovely: wellness on 600 square metres
- specials: rocks as design elements, saunas and steam baths, massage offers, solariums, whirl streams, children’s slide, thermal water pool and sports pool
Erlebnis-Therme Amadé is situated in Altenmarkt im Pongau and offers guests a 30,600-square metre wellness, sports and leisure paradise. The spa offers a wide choice of massages, theme saunas, crystal pools and brine pools for adults as well as fun looping, funnel and tunnel slides, jumps and climbing walls for the kids. You’re looking for a bit more action? Try the wave pool!
How about relaxing in the 35-degree Celsius whirlpool or the massage pool with bubble grotto? Aqua Salza spa also offers children’s swimming lessons, a four-seasons pool and waterslide.
The spa is only a 30-minute drive from the city of Salzburg, making it an ideal base for a short city trip!