Skifahren im Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
The Saalbach region is a popular holiday destination in every season. In summer, the mountains lend themselves to hiking and the Bike Circus for mountain biking. In winter, a total of 270 slope kilometres from the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn where enthusiastic skiers get to enjoy perfect slop conditions. However, the Saalbach region has so much more to offer...
- Nearly 3,000 inhabitants
- 1,003 m above sea level
- Tourism: approx. 1.5 million overnight stays in winter, around 700,000 in summer
Skicircus Saalbach (Home of Lässig)
- 70 slope kilometres
- 70 lifts
- 60 huts for rest stops
Bike Circus Saalbach
- 400 kilometres of mountain bike trails
- Up to 1,000 altitude metres for scaling
- Six cable cars transporting you to mountainous all terrain bike fun
It never gets boring in Saalbach as there are reasons to celebrate multiple times a week. We have compiled a selection of events for you that you mustn’t miss in 2023/24.
- Rave on Snow: 14. - 17. Dezember 2023
- Bergfestival: 08. + 09. Dezember 2023
- Mountain Attack: 19. Jänner 2024
- Freeride Testival: 11. - 12. März 2023
- Biker Mania: 08. - 11. Juni 2023
- Glemmride Bike Festival: 06. - 09. Juli 2023
- Hinterglemmer Bauernmarkt: 11. - 13. August 2023
- World Games of Mountainbiking: 07. 0 10. September 2023
We’ve already shown that Saalbach is the right place for active holidays. But there’s also a lot to discover for culture nature aficionados in and around Saalbach. That’s why we’ve compiled three full-day tours for you that will lead you through the beautiful province of Salzburg:
The Grossglockner can be conquered in many different ways – on foot, by mountain bike, motorcycle or car. The main thing is you get to enjoy the amazing view from up to. If you’re travelling by motorcycle, we recommend extending the tour to Lienz and choose the Felbertauern for your way back. This motorcycle route makes every biker’s heart skip a beat. To families we recommend the way back via Bruck and a detour to the Ferleiten wildlife park.
Discover Austria’s tallest waterfall with a head of water of 380 m in Salzburg’s Pinzgau. Afterward you get to experience the fourth element up close in the WasserWunderWelt Krimml. If that isn’t enough, you can stop by the National Park Museum in Mittersill on the way back where visitors learn fascinating facts about the largest protective area of the Alps in eight different worlds.
Finally, we have an adventurous tip for families – Pillersee Family Land. The action amusement park offers a rollercoaster, Viking land, a petting zoo and much more.