The safety and health of our guests and employees is very important to us. In the new vacation apartments in Seefeld in Tirol we attach great importance to hygiene and cleanliness.
So you can of course use our sauna area without restrictions and enjoy our rich breakfast buffet in the bistro. In order to ensure the hygiene standard at our buffet, we ask our guests to disinfect their hands at the designated disinfection stations before entering. We would also like to point out that in the public areas of the hotel it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose protection.
Enclosed you will find a short summary of our Corona measures.
FLEXI BOOKING 2021/22
- Cancellation free of charge until 48 h before arrival*
*Should one of the following reasons arise for the period of your planned stay, we will of course cancel your booking free of charge:
- Official Lockdown in the State of Tyrol (officially ordered closure of the hotel)
- Closure of the Border to Austria and your country of origin
2-G RULE (vaccinated or recovered)
The 2-G rule applies in the following areas:
- Body-related services
- Recreational facilities (e.g. dance schools, zoos)
- Cultural establishments (with the exception of museums, libraries, libraries and archives)
- Non-public sports facilities
- Meetings (with more than 100 participants)
- Trade and public fairs, congresses
- Tour buses and excursion boats
In stores of daily use, such as banks, post offices, pharmacies, drugstores and grocery stores, an FFP2 mask must be worn again instead of the previous MNS wearing obligation. In addition, wearing an FFP2 mask in retail and cultural facilities will become mandatory for unvaccinated individuals. Wearing an FFP2 mask is recommended for vaccinated individuals.
Children up to age 6 are not required to wear an FFP2 mask or an MNS. Children from the age of 6 until the age of 14 may also wear an MNS. Pregnant women may also wear an MNS.
- public transportation and its stations
- cable and rack railways
- in customer areas
- at administrative authorities and administrative courts within the scope of party traffic
- in customer areas of business premises (e.g. supermarket, trade, etc.) when in contact with customers (from 22 July in places of daily use - e.g. supermarket, pharmacy, bank, etc.)
- The 2G rule PLUS mandatory FFP2 mask applies in all cable cars.
- From the start of the season on November 8, 2021, introduction of the 2-G rule: proof is to be checked during ticket sales. For multi-day and season tickets, activation will take place for the duration of the respective proof.
- The queuing areas are organized in such a way that groups of people standing close together are avoided as far as possible, irrespective of the current legal requirements.
- Sufficient hand disinfection facilities are installed at the cable car facilities.
HUTS AND GASTRONOMY
Gastronomy on the mountain may be reopened in winter 2021/22. The 2G rule applies here as well.
ONLINE CHECK-IN - In order to avoid waiting times at the reception we offer our guests the possibility to check in comfortably and without problems before their arrival.
COVID-TESTINGS - Regular COVID-19 tests are carried out by our staff.
SAUNA AREA - For the protection of you and our other guests we ask you to keep a distance of 1 meter between each other in all SPA areas. We recommend wearing a mouth-and-nose protection in all entrance areas and inside the sauna area.
DISTANCE - fortunately, our facility has been planned generously and according to the latest guidelines, so that the necessary distance will always be given in all areas. From the underground car park to the reception and on to the spacious holiday apartment or room.
DESINFECTION - is available to our guests in the public areas.
HYGIENE - has been one of the most important areas in the hotel and restaurant industry for years. Therefore all our employees were thoroughly trained and instructed before Corona. In the specialist areas of hotel laundry and building cleaning, we rely on long-term partners who specialise in hygienic cleaning. For example, bed linen is cleaned to hospital standards.
CONTACTLESS - but not alone - you can check in ONLINE from home. All information about the resort and the region can be requested online or simply by phone through our reception staff.
STREAMS AND SURFING - we have WLAN which you can use in the holiday apartments and public areas.
MOUTH PROTECTION - According to the latest information we ask our guests to wear a mouth and nose protector in all public areas of the hotel (restaurant, reception, etc.).
CLEANING - we trust in experienced partners who are specialized in hygienic cleaning. Of course all areas have been and will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, not forgetting door buckles, remote controls, telephone receivers, window handles, kitchen worktops ...