In the Gastein Valley, in Zell am See-Kaprun, in Saalbach, at the foot of the Hochkönig, in Altaussee, in Seefeld and Matrei – all of these breathtaking regions are home to numerous AlpenParks apartments. All locations offer great opportunities for sports and leisure activities.
AlpenParks Apartments: your home away from home
Apartments are a particularly great choice for families and groups. After all, it’s easy to feel right at home at a marvellous holiday apartment in a unique mountain landscape!
AlpenParks Hotels & Residences are equipped with all amenities. AlpenParks Residence Zell am See even boasts a five-star penthouse with luxury interior – the perfect choice for luxury-loving holiday guests! The apartments are a great choice for undisturbed holiday moments with your loved ones.
Spacious kitchen, delicious meals
Eating out with the entire family can be quite pricy. So why not make use of the fully equipped kitchen of your AlpenParks Residence and spend a relaxed family evening at home?
If you don’t feel like cooking yourself, the hotel service of select AlpenParks Apartments is a great alternative. For instance, Residence Maria Alm offers breakfast service in the holiday apartment as well as buffet breakfast at the hotel. What’s more, the residence even provides a private cook, who will cook up a storm at your apartment (prior booking required)
Enough space for the whole family
Travelling with the family often means travelling with lots of luggage. Fortunately, there’s plenty of space at the holiday apartments for pushchairs, suitcases and roaming kids. What’s more, many of the apartments have their own lockable ski and sports equipment room.
Plan your day your way
Apartment holidays give you the freedom of maximum flexibility. After all, there’s no breakfast times or timetables restricting your holiday planning – the perfect choice for freedom-loving individual travellers!
Sleep in, enjoy the breathtaking mountain views from the comfort of your bed and get up for breakfast whenever you’re ready. After all, you’re your own boss at the apartment – the perfect opportunity to feel at home while on holiday!
The service includes …
- AlpenParks breakfast service: No need to dress up – stay in your pyjamas while the AlpenParks team delivers breakfast right to your apartment door.
- AlpenParks private cook: Book this exclusive service in Zell am See and Maria Alm and enjoy the luxury of a private cook serving culinary delights to you and your loved ones.
Active summer highlights
- varied activity programs for guests of all ages
- local expert tips: No matter if you’re looking for the best mountain bike trails or the most spectacular hiking trails – the AlpenParks team is happy to share their best tips with you. Hagan Lodge in Altausee and Hotel Sonnleiten in Saalbach even offer guided bike tours!
Great winter activities
- lockable ski and sports equipment rooms
- private skiing lessons on request
- information and tips on all winter activities at reception desk
- Many vacation apartments & chalets are equipped with private saunas (depending on resort and category)
- In some resorts you will find an in-house wellness area
- As a guest of AlpenParks you receive discounts for the surrounding thermal baths
- Baby bed and high chairs available (on request and for a fee)
- Diverse active children's programs in the regions
- We will gladly organize a baby sitter for you
- In the restaurants we are happy to prepare various children's meals on request
The AlpenParks team is looking forward to your stay at one of the top apartments in Salzburg and the surrounding areas!