Blick auf das Skigebiet Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
The Saalbach region, the “Home of Lässig”, rolls out the red carpet for guests from all over the world. This holiday resort amazes all year round in a thrilling, spectacular manner, situated amidst the stunning Salzburg region.
A holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm is all about breathtaking action, pleasant relaxation, experiences for friends and family, a refreshing break from the daily grind, grand views, and the pure joy of nature. You’ll find AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg, the prime location for your next holiday, at the heart of it all.
Hike, bike and so much more – there’s no time to rest in the summer in Saalbach Hinterglemm. The wide variety of action and adventures for everyone makes sure of that. Don’t miss the following summer smash hits:
- Hiking: 400 km of marked hiking paths, three long-distance hiking trails, and enjoyable alp tours are part of the summer itinerary.
- Mountain biking: Austria’s no. 1 bike region welcomes mountain bikers, soul riders, free riders, gravel bikers and downhill experts.
- Golf: Two courses with 36 holes and unique mountain views make the Golf Club Zell am See – Kaprun – Saalbach Hinterglemm a must-visit.
- Water fun: The adventure public pool Käpt’n Hook, the Teufelswasser in Saalbach Hinterglemm, and Lake Zell cater for cooling off and water fun.
- Archery: A good aim is needed on the archery course in the Home of Lässig. Take your best shot!
Winter in Saalbach Hinterglemm draws near as soon as the first tender snowflakes dance across the sky. Slopes, cross-country runs or alpine hiking – why not all of that and more:
- Skiing: An incredible 480 km of slopes with just one ski pass lead through Saalbach Hinterglemm, Leogang, Fieberbrunn, Zell am See and Kaprun.
- Snowshoeing: Snowshoes make even remote spots accessible. The view is genuinely breathtakingly beautiful.
- Winter hiking: 140 hiking kilometres, always cleared and gritted – the regional winter hiking options are a sight to behold.
- Tobogganing: Guests of all ages get their money’s worth on small sledding hills and long toboggan runs.
- Cross-country skiing: The classic Nordic sport has found a home… the Home of Lässig. Classic and skating style runs lead across mountain and valley.
Spend your next holiday in Salzburg and make AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg your main residence. Enjoy the central location, highly modern apartments, gorgeous views, and numerous additional amenities for families, friends and couples. See you soon in the Home of Lässig!