Spend your winter in Saalbach Hinterglemm Snowy winter landscape in the province of Salzburg
The temperatures drop below zero, the first snowflakes fall from the sky. The Saalbach Hinterglemm region transforms into a winter wonderland. The so-called Home of Lässig is always worth a visit during the cold season.
Countless active experiences for all tastes, ages, and tempos make a winter in Saalbach worth experiencing. As a guest at AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg, you’ll be at the heart of all the alpine entertainment.
Ski holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm
What would winter be like without skiing and snowboarding? Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn offers seamless alpine action for beginners and pros. Perfectly groomed slopes, excellent rental and ski school infrastructure, divine hut cuisine, and thrilling experiences in the deep snow and the fun parks leave nothing to be desired.
Furthermore, the Ski Alpin Card grants you access to the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun and the Schmittenhöhe. One ticket for 408 kilometres of slopes – and as a guest of AlpenParks you’re at the heart of it all!
Look forward to the following alpine advantages in Saalbach Hinterglemm:
- Ski-out from the apartment to the zellamseeXpress valley station
- Ski school, ski rental, sport store and practice hill right next to the reception house
- Viehhofen ski slope runs right past the resort
- Ski bus stop right next to the AlpenParks entrance – reach the best slopes of the ski region every 20 to 30 minutes
- Lockable, heated ski depots for all guests
Book ski rental now!
- Rent 7 days - pay 6 days
- Fit guarantee
- Course + rental in a package
- Newest models
How about even more for your winter holiday? A plethora of thrilling winter experiences awaits you beyond the slopes:
- Tobogganing: Several toboggan runs in Saalbach, Hinterglemm and Zell am See will wow all ages. You dictate the speed!
- Snowshoeing: Reach even remote spots on snowshoes and fight your way through the deep snow to reach gorgeous views.
- Winter hiking: Perfectly cleared, freshly groomed winter hiking trails lead across mountain and valley, accompanied by crisp slow.
- Cross-country skiing: Excellently groomed runs in classic and skating style combine Nordic sports with divine views.
- Ice skating: Caution, slippery! Glide on the ice skating rink. Skates can be rented on site.
- Snowtubing: Across the ski slope on a tyre? That doesn’t just sound spectacular – snowtubing is the hottest trend of the wide Skicircus.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides: Romantic moments for couples and cuddly cosiness for families with children on a ride through the winter scenery.
AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg is the ideal basecamp for your next winter holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Be enchanted by the active variety and relax afterwards in one of the holiday apartments for two to eight persons. Request your personal holiday offer today!