Racing through Zell am See and Saalbach on toboggan Sledding fun for the whole family
Anyone who thinks tobogganing is just for kids has probably never sat on a sleigh. The big family fun also extends to adults. Everyone who has taken their toboggan to Saalbach Hinterglemm or one of the surrounding tobogganing destinations knows what’s what. Snow-covered hills and designated toboggan runs are waiting to be conquered on two skids and with a proper start-up. There’s plenty of fun to be found around AlpenParks Apartment & Holiday Resort Rehrenberg.
Sledding is fun. To keep it that way, the following safety steps should be kept in mind:
- Drive as fast or as slow as you can and want. Look after your own safety and the safety of others. Overconfidence heightens the accident risk.
- Keep an eye on the weather conditions. Speed and direction are harder to control on icy runs.
- Bring good shoes (not ski boots!) and, if possible, a helmet.
- Toboggans must not be used on ski slopes.
- Some runs may only allow their own toboggans with special brakes. Enquire before you head off.
Explore the variety of fun toboggan runs in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the surrounding Salzburg region – the icing on the cake for all ages during your next AlpenParks winter holiday!